Former Minnesota Vikings Adrian Peterson and Cordarrelle Patterson have been named to the NFL's All-Decade Team of the 2010s.
The team, which was released on Monday, was chosen by the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Selection Committee and consisted of players who have received at least one selection to a Pro Bowl, Associated Press All-Pro team or Pro Football Writers Association all-conference team during the 2010 to 2019 seasons.
Peterson was one of eight unanimous selections for the team along with Tom Brady, Aaron Donald, Von Miller, Joe Thomas Justin Tucker, J.J. Watt, and Marshall Yanda. Peterson ran for 7,263 yards and 57 touchdowns between the 2010 and 2016 seasons for the Vikings including, a 2,097-yard effort that helped him win the 2012 NFL MVP award.
Patterson is more of a surprise but made the team as a kick returner. The 29th overall pick of the 2013 NFL Draft collected seven kickoff returns for touchdowns, including five in his four seasons with the Vikings. He also averaged 29.9 yards per return and recorded an NFL-record 109 yard kickoff return in 2013.
NFL All-Decade Team of the 2010s
- WR – Antonio Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones
- TE – Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce
- T – Jason Peters, Tyron Smith, Joe Staley, Joe Thomas
- G – Jahri Evans, Logan Mankins, Zack Martin, Marshal Yanda
- C – Alex Mack, Maurkice Pouncey
- QB – Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers
- RB – Frank Gore, Marshawn Lynch, LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson
- Flex – Darren Sproles
- DE – Calais Campbell, Cameron Jordan, Julius Peppers, J.J. Watt
- DT – Geno Atkins, Fletcher Cox, Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh
- LB – Chandler Jones, Luke Kuechly, Khalil Mack, Von Miller, Bobby Wagner, Patrick Willis
- CB – Patrick Peterson, Darrelle Revis, Richard Sherman
- S – Eric Berry, Earl Thomas, Eric Weddle
- DB – Chris Harris, Tyrann Mathieu
- P – Johnny Hekker, Shane Lechler
- K – Stephen Gostkowski, Justin Tucker
- PR – Tyreek Hill, Darren Sproles
- KR – Devin Hester, Cordarrelle Patterson
- Bill Belichick
- Pete Carroll