Fifty-two of the Minnesota. Wild's 56 games this season will be televised on FOX Sports North.
The sports channel announced the broadcast schedule for the shortened season, which begins Jan. 14 in Los Angeles against the Kings. FSN will televise 26 home games and 26 road games, with each broadcast featuring a pregame show and postgame show.
This season's announcers, studio hosts and reporters include:
- Anthony LaPanta, play-by-play announcer
- Wes Walz, color analyst
- Ryan Carter, color analyst
- Lou Nanne, color analyst
- Kevin Gorg, reporter
- Audra Martin, studio host
- Ben Clymer, studio analyst
- Mark Parrish, studio analyst
Tom Chorske's contract with FSN was not renewed. Chorske spent the past handful of seasons as a studio host for Wild games.
Finding FOX Sports North on your TV guide will depend on the service that you have. Cord-cutters who subscribe to Hulu Live and YouTube TV do not have the channel due to a contract impasse with Sinclair Broadcasting, which operates FOX Sports Regional Networks.
Depending on packages users subscribe to, FSN can be found via Comcast Xfinity, DirecTV, MediaCom, AT&T TV, and AT&T TV Now.
You can find the full FSN Wild broadcast schedule here.
Six Wild games will be on national TV via NBC Sports Network:
- Jan. 20 at Anaheim, 8:30 p.m.
- Feb. 2 at Colorado, 7:30 p.m.
- Mar. 10 vs. Vegas, 6 p.m.
- Mar. 22 vs. Anaheim, 6:30 p.m. (also on FSN)
- Mar. 24 vs. Anaheim, 4:30 p.m. (also on FSN)
- April 28 vs. St. Louis, 6 p.m.