If you flipped on the TV and turned to FOX Sports North Monday night, you likely caught a Twins classic in which Jim thome hit the first walk-off home run in Target Field history.
It was the first of a barrage of classic games in Twins history that FSN will re-air throughout the month of April while the MLB season is on hold pending the evolution of the coronavirus pandemic.
Here's a list of the nine remaining classics FSN will televise:
- April 10: Game 1 of the 1991 World Series
- April 11: Game 2 of the 1991 World Series
- April 16: Game 6 of the 1991 World Series
- April 19: Game 7 of the 1991 World Series
- April 22: Max Kepler's 5 straight home runs off Trevor Bauer
- April 25: 1965 All-Star Game at Metropolitan Stadium
- April 28: 1985 All-Star Game at the Metrodome
- April 29: Nelson Cruz hits 400th home run of his career in 2019
- May 1: 2014 All-Star Game at Target Field
All of the classics will start at 7 p.m. There are also a pair of debut shows set to air. First, on April 22 at 6:30 p.m., FSN will broadcast a 30-minute show about Kepler's journey to the big leagues from Berlin, Germany. Then on April 29, also at 6:30 p.m., a show featuring Cruz and baseball in the Dominican Republic will be shown.