The NFL schedule was released Thursday night and the Minnesota Vikings have a boatload of difficult games, but they will play in prime-time four times.
Here's the full schedule.
- Sun., Sept. 9 vs. San Francisco 49ers, 12 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Sept. 16 at Green Bay Packers, 12 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Sept. 23 vs. Buffalo Bills, 12 p.m. CBS
- Thur., Sept. 27 at Los Angeles Rams, 7:20 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Oct. 7 at Philadelphia Eagles, 3:25 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Oct. 14 vs. Arizona Cardinals, 12 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Oct. 21 at New York Jets, 12 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Oct. 28 vs. New Orleans Saints, 7:20 p.m. NBC
- Sun., Nov. 4 vs. Detroit Lions, 12 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Nov. 18 at Chicago Bears, 12 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Nov. 25 vs. Green Bay Packers, 7:20 p.m. NBC
- Sun., Dec. 2 at New England Patriots, 3:25 p.m. FOX
- Mon., Dec. 10 at Seattle Seahawks, 7:15 p.m. ESPN
- Sun., Dec. 16 vs. Miami Dolphins, 12 p.m. CBS
- Sun., Dec. 23 at Detroit Lions, 12 p.m. FOX
- Sun., Dec. 30 vs. Chicago Bears, 12 p.m. FOX
The four prime time games are feature Sunday Night Football games at home against the Saints in Week 8 and the Packers in Week 12, along with Thursday Night Football at the Rams in Week 4 and Monday Night Football at Seattle in Week 14.
Minnesota also has two national games on FOX with 3:25 p.m. kickoffs against the Eagles in Week 5 and Patriots in Week 13.