The Minnesota Vikings were busy on the third and final day of the NFL Draft with 13 selections going in and adding 11 players to the roster. While the Vikings traded two picks for future draft capital, there will be a slew of new faces joining the team in the wake of the draft.
Here is what the Vikings came away with on Saturday:
- 4th round (117th overall): DE D.J. Wonnum, South Carolina
- 4th round (130th overall): DT James Lynch, Baylor
- 4th round (132nd overall): LB Troy Dye, Oregon
- 5th round (169th overall): CB Harrison Hand, Temple
- 5th round (176th overall): WR K.J. Osborn, Miami
- 6th round (203rd overall): OT Blake Brandel, Oregon State
- 6th round (205th overall): S Josh Metellus, Michigan
- 6th round (225th overall): DE Kenny Willekes, Michigan State
- 7th round (244th overall): QB Nate Stanley, Iowa
- 7th round (249th overall): S Brian Cole II, Mississippi State
- 7th round (253th overall): G Kyle Hinton, Washburn University
In addition to the picks, the Vikings made multiple trades that netted draft picks for 2021.
- The Vikings traded the 155th overall pick to Chicago in exchange for a 2021 fourth-round pick.
- The Vikings sent the 201st and 219th overall picks to Baltimore in exchange for the 225th overall pick and 2021 fifth-round pick.