Phil Mickelson's warmup for Round 2 of the Masters featured 22 practice putts and 64 shots with a variety of other clubs.
Here's exactly what he did, in order, according to the PGA Tour.
- 8 shots with a 60° wedge
- 9 shots with his 8 iron
- 3 shots with hybrids
- 4 tee shots with his driver
- 4 shots with his 3 wood
- 1 shot with his driver
- 9 low angle shots with his 60° wedge
- 7 medium angle shots with his 60° wedge
- 6 flop shots with his 60° wedge
- 22 practice putts
- 5 more 60° wedges to the green
- 4 shots with his 5 wood
- 4 more tee shots with his driver
Phil Mickelson's tee time is approaching.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) April 7, 2017
Mickelson was near the top of the leaderboard at one-under par prior to to his tee time Friday afternoon. Click here for the up-to-date leaderboard.