Jalen Ramsey has proved that he's one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL, so his opinion on quarterbacks throughout the league carries quite a bit of weight.
That's really bad news for guys like Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning and a bunch more, and good news for the likes of Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Kirk Cousins.
Ramsey talked about pretty much every quarterback in the NFL during a recent interview with GQ, and he's fierce. We'll start with his review on Kirk Cousins, then give you a quick summary of his QB-by-QB reviews. But definitely read the full article, it's amazing.
Ramsey on Kirk Cousins: "I think he's good. I think he's a winner. He's a hell of a competitor. Coming off the play action, he's the best quarterback in the league. Play action passing, he's a hell of a quarterback."
Unfortunately, Case Keenum wasn't among the quarterbacks Ramsey dished on. But here's what he thinks of others.
- Josh Allen: "He's trash."
- Joe Flacco: "He sucks."
- Aaron Rodgers: "doesn't" suck.
- Tom Brady: "doesn't" suck.
- Tyrod Taylor: "better quarterback than he gets credit for."
- Marcus Mariota: "great quarterback for their team."
- Jimmy Garoppolo: "I guess you could say he's good."
- Deshaun Watson: "He'll be the league MVP in a couple years."
- Carson Wentz: "it's gonna be them two (Watson)" for the next 5-10 years.
- Dak Prescott: "He's alright."
- Derek Carr: "I think he's good."
- Eli Manning: "I won't say Eli's good."
- Russell Wilson: "He's a really good leader too."
- Ben Roethlisberger: "I think he's decent at best."
- Drew Brees: "I think Drew Brees is really good, even at his age."
- Matthew Stafford: "I think he's straight."
- Matt Ryan: "I think Matt Ryan's overrated."
Ramsey, fearless as he is, just lit a fuse under a bunch of highly respected quarterbacks. Unfortunately, he's not with the Jaguars in Minnesota for joint practices Wednesday and Thursday, nor will he be on the field when the Vikings host the Jaguars in Saturday's preseason game.
Where is he?
He's suspended for the week because he screamed obscenities at media members.