This embed is invalid
Another day and another Ice Bucket Challenge to support Lou Gehrig's Disease.
We've seen plenty of these from local sports celebrities like Brett Favre, Zach Parise, Everson Griffen and Mikko Koivu – just to name a few.
The latest, though, is Minnesota Gophers head football coach Jerry Kill.
The only difference between Coach Kill and the other celebrities is that Kill broke the rules. After taking the challenge, a person can nominate up to three people. Kill went ahead and nominated eight, including the following notable names.
- Eric Kaler, University of Minnesota president
- Norwood Teague, University of Minnesota athletics director
- Joel Sambursky, former Southern Illinois quarterback
- Nick Hill, former Southern Illinois quarterback
- Bart Scott, former Souther Illinois and NFL linebacker
Gophers captains Mitch Leidner and Cedric Thompson were privileged enough to pour a full cooler of water over Kill's head, and they did so slowly. GoPro cameras captured it all.
Twins President Dave St. Peter took the challenge today and fans can see a replay of it during the FOX Sports North pregame show before tonight's Twins-Indians game at Target Field.