The Minnesota Timberwolves announced their second-half schedule on Wednesday, where the team will play 37 games over 66 days.
The Timberwolves will open the second half of the schedule when they travel to face the New Orleans Pelicans on March 11. Minnesota will open its home schedule on March 13 when they host the Portland Trail Blazers.
In between, the Wolves will play eight back-to-back sets raising the team's total to 16 on the season. Minnesota will also play regular-season games in May for the first time since the 1998-99 season.
Minnesota will also have a national television game added to the schedule when they travel to the Los Angeles Clippers on April 18 and will wrap up its season on May 16 when they host the Dallas Mavericks.
Other noteworthy games on the second half schedule:
- Mar. 24: Home vs. Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks
- Apr. 12: Home vs. Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, James Harden and the Brooklyn Nets
- Apr. 16: Home vs. Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat
- Apr. 18 - Away vs. Kawhi Leonard and the Los Angeles Clippers on TNT
- Apr. 29: Home vs. Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors