In correspondence with Gov. Tim Walz allowing fans at large sporting events beginning in April, the Minnesota Timberwolves are set to make a limited number of tickets available to the general public.
Limited fans will be allowed at Target Center beginning with Minnesota's April 5 game against the Sacramento Kings. The general public can attempt to purchase tickets to the remaining 12 home games starting at 10 a.m. Friday, Mar. 31.
Tickets will be available online or through the Timberwolves app.
Fans with priority access – you can register for priority access here – can buy tickets a day earlier, on Thursday, Mar. 30.
Fans going to a game will be greeted with stringent health and safety protocols to meet the demands of the COVID-19 pandemic. Seats will be segmented into socially distanced pods of two or four seats. Other safety measures:
- Contactless tickets scanned through the Timberwolves app.
- Food, beverage orders placed from seats on the Timberwolves app.
- Food, beverages orders can be picked up once an alert is sent to the app.
- No cash purchases in the arena.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting around the arena.
- Masks mandatory for everyone over the age of 2.
- Health screening questions upon entering the arena.
- No bags allowed in the arena except diaper bags, medical bags.
“Welcoming Timberwolves fans back to Target Center is an exciting step forward. The energy and passion they bring to games is a huge part of creating a home court advantage for our players,” said Timberwolves and Lynx CEO Ethan Casson.
“We will continue to work with Governor Walz and his team, local health officials, and the NBA to provide a safe and entertaining experience for everyone returning to Target Center.”
The remaining 12 home games are:
- April 5 vs. Sacramento Kings, 6 p.m.
- April 11 vs. Chicago Bulls, 7 p.m.
- April 12 vs. Brooklyn Nets, 7 p.m.
- April 14 vs. Milwaukee Bucks, 7 p.m.
- April 16 vs. Miami Heat, 7 p.m.
- April 26 vs. Utah Jazz, 7 p.m.
- April 29 vs. Golden State Warriors, 7 p.m.
- May 1 vs. New Orleans Pelicans, 7 p.m.
- May 5 vs. Memphis Grizzlies, 7 p.m.
- May 13 vs. Denver Nuggets, 7 p.m.
- May 15 vs. Boston Celtics, TBD
- May 16 vs. Dallas Mavericks, TBD