For the first time this training camp, the Vikings released an unofficial depth chart on Monday.
The offense includes the starting quarterback, offensive line, two starting wide receivers, a tight end, halfback and fullback. Of course, all eyes are on the battle for the third wide receiver since there's little doubt that Minnesota will run plenty of three-receiver sets.
Despite the depth chart saying otherwise, there were reports out of camp Monday that rookie Bisi Johnson and Spicer native Brandon Zylstra were getting reps with the first team in three-receiver sets.
In addition, rookie tight end Irv Smith Jr. has been lining up all over the field, so it won't be surprising to see him on the field at the same time as Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs and Kyle Rudolph.
Offensive depth chart
Kirk Cousins is the obvious starting quarterback, followed by Sean Mannion, Kyle Sloter and Jake Browning.
Here's how the offensive line is set up entering Friday's preseason opener against the Saints.
- LT: Riley Rieff, Aviante Collins
- LG: Pat Elflein, Dakota Dozier, Tyler Catalina
- C: Garrett Bradbury, Brett Jones, Cornelius Edison
- RG: Josh Kline, Danny Isidora, Dru Samia
- RT: Brian O'Neill, Rashod Hill, Oli Udoh
- WR1: Adam Thielen, Chad Beebe, Laquon Treadwell, Brandon Zylsta, Bisi Johnson, Davion Davis
- WR2: Stefon Diggs, Jordan Taylor, Jeff Badet, Dillon Mitchell, Alexander Hollins
- TE: Kyle Rudolph, Irv Smith Jr., Tyler Conklin, David Morgan, Cole Hikutini, Brandon Dillon
- RB: Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison, Ameer Abdullah, Mike Boone, De'Angelo Henderson
- FB: C.J. Ham, Khari Blasingame
4-3 base defensive depth chart
- LDE: Danielle Hunter, Ifeadi Odenigbo, Karter Schult, Stacy Keeler, Tashawn Bower
- DT: Shamar Stephen, Jalyn Holmes, Hercules Mata'afa, Curtis Cothran
- NT: Linval Joseph, Jaleel Johnson, Armon Watts
- RDE: Everson Griffen, Stephen Weatherly, Ade Aruna, Anree Saint-Amour
- WLB: Ben Gedeon, Eric Wilson, Reshard Cliett
- MLB: Eric Kendricks, Kentrell Brothers, Cameron Smith
- SLB: Anthony Barr, Devante Downs, Greer Martini
- LCB: Trae Waynes, Mike Hughes, Craig James, Duke Thomas, Nate Meadors
- RCB: Xavier Rhodes, Mackensie Alexander, Bene Benwikere, Kris Boyd, Holton Hill
- SS: Harrison Smith, Derron Smith, Isaiah Wharton
- FS: Anthony Harris, Jayron Kearse, Marcus Epps
- K: Dan Bailey
- P: Matt Wile
- LS: Kevin McDermott, Austin Cutting
- KR: Ameer Abdullah, Jeff Badet, Bisi Johnson
- PR: Ameer Abdullah, Chad Beebe, Dillon Mitchell