Welcome to the "Way Over Our Heads" podcast, a show dedicated to weather and climate in Minnesota.
The show is hosted by Jim du Bois and Kenny Blumenfeld, a senior climatologist with the DNR State Climatology Office.
- 0:00 to 3:12 - Minnesota's unusually cold, wet October.
- 3:13 to 7:54 - The lore of the deadly 1940 Armistice Day blizzard.
- 7:55 to 10:15 - Wet October made it very difficult for Minnesota farmers.
- 12:43 to 14:30 - We're probably going to have a warmer than normal winter.
- 14:31 to 19:20 - Climate's impact on the deadly California wildfires.
- 19:20 to end - Jim's story from his father, who experienced a typhoon during WWII.