Now that the purple have snapped that four-game losing streak, attention turns to Detroit in less than four days. The Vikings will visit Ford Field for their first Turkey Day game since beating Dallas 27-15 in 2000.
Here are 10 things you need to know about this week's game.
- This is the Vikings' first Thanksgiving Day game since beating Dallas 27-15 in 2000.
- Lions have won five of six including an overtime win against the Vikings on Nov. 7.
- Detroit is coming off a brutal rushing performance against Jacksonville - just 14 yards.
- Lions are 4-1 at Ford Field this season; the only loss was by one point to Tennessee in Week 2.
- ESPN’s John Clayton favors Detroit to win the division because they have three divisional home games left.
- A loss to Detroit would give the Lions a one game lead, but a virtual two-game lead since they would own the tiebreaker.
- Golden Tate killed the Vikings with 11 catches on 12 targets including the game-winning TD the last time they met.
- Detroit has trailed in the fourth quarter in every game this season.
- Detroit is the first team in NFL history to have its first 10 games of the season decided by 7 or fewer points.
- Minnesota is 4-1 all time on Thanksgiving Day.