A fire that broke out inside a barn near Lismore, Minn. killed approximately 150 pigs.
A farm employee told the Daily Globe that the fire was already out when he reported for duty Thursday morning.
The newspaper reports about 450 pigs trapped underneath the collapsed roof survived the blaze and were transported to different barns.
About 15 firefighters from the Lismore Fire Department responded. Officials say the fire, which was likely due to an electrical issue, started as early as 3 a.m. and went out on its own.