Two $1 million tickets in the Minnesota Millionaire Raffle were sold at convenience stores in the Twin Cities metro area.
The Minnesota Lottery says the $1 million tickets were sold at a SuperAmerica in Northeast Minneapolis and at River Country Cooperative in Hastings.
- SuperAmerica winning number: 119933
- River County Cooperative winning number: 133082
There were 4,164 winning raffle tickets sold in the tenth annual Minnesota Millionaire Raffle, including five worth $100,000. Those big winners were sold at gas stations in Eagan, Plymouth, Champlin, Brooklyn Center and Brooklyn Park.
Among the other winning tickets:
- Five worth $25,000
- Ten worth $10,000
- One-hundred worth $500
- Four-thousand worth $100
- Ten people won a $9,000 luxury vacation
- Ten people won a $5,000 travel package
- Three people won a $5,000 sporting goods package
- Two people won $4,000 in free gas
- Three people won $4,000 in free groceries
- Six people won a $4,000 shopping spree
- Four people won a $4,000 electronics gift card
- Three bonus winners won a brand new Ford XLT Supercab, Ford Fusion Hybrid SE or a Ford Escape SE
All winning raffle ticket numbers can be checked on the Minnesota Lottery website.