The award program, now in its 27th year, recognizes corporate execs who dazzle in areas including innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities, WCCO reports.
A Lifetime Achievement Award was given to Randall Hogan of Pentair for business and philanthropic leadership.
The entrepreneur-of-the-year winners were honored at a black-tie gala in Minneapolis on Thursday. They are:
– John Barrow, CEO of Coolibar, based in St. Louis Park
– Megan Tamte, CEO of Hot Mama, based in Edina
– Kenny Nelson, CEO of KLN Family Brands, based in Perham
– David Lenzmeier, CEO of Milk Specialties Global, based in Eden Prairie
– Brad Rixmann, CEO of Pawn America, based in Burnsville
– Craig Kruckeberg, CEO of Minimizer, based in Blooming Prairie