Best Buy is having a big sale this weekend to celebrate its 51st birthday.
For 50 hours, the Minnesota-based retailer is cutting hundreds of dollars off the price of a bunch of electronics, including computers, TVs, and smartwatches.
Not a ton of details have been released about the discounts. But here's what Best Buy has revealed so far:
- Up to $500 off certain MacBooks and iMacs
- Up to $300 off on iPhone 7/7+
- $70 off Samsung Gear S3 Tumi Smartwatch
- $200 off Beats Studio Wireless
- Up to $600 off LG 4K TVs
- Up to $120 off iPad Mini 4
- Up to $350 off gaming PCs and monitors
- Up to $300 off certain Windows PCs
More details will come out at 10 p.m. Friday (when the sale begins), with Best Buy noting that most of the deals will be available both online and in stores.
Best Buy also says students can save even more money during the anniversary sale through its student deals program – you can sign up here to get coupons.
The sale ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday.