January is National Blood Donor Month and the Timberwolves are partnering with Memorial Blood Centers all month long.
From now until Jan. 31, anyone who donates will receive a pair of tickets to select Timberwolves games.
You can donate at any Memorial Blood Center. A list of locations can be found here or you can call 1-888-GIVE-BLD. All blood types are needed – especially those who are O negative and O positive.
Here's the list of games that are available.
- Thursday, January 26 vs. Pacers
- Monday, January 30 vs Magic
- Monday, February 6 vs Heat
- Monday, March 6 vs Trail Blazers
- Monday March 13 vs Wizards
Donors will have to pay a processing fee of $10 per pair of tickets.