The family of Jonathan O'Shaughnessy, the 24-year-old Richfield resident gunned down in a random act of violence last month, is now offering $10,000 for any information that leads to his killers.
O'Shaughnessy's sister announced the reward in a press conference on Thursday, adding to the $4,500 already being offered by Crime Stoppers of Minnesota.
O'Shaughnessy was walking home from a local dance with some family members on July 3 when he was attacked and killed in what police have described as a "drive-by style shooting."
The suspect vehicle is a gray 1990s minivan, which may have been carrying two males and "possibly a female," Richfield Police Chief Jay Henthorne said at the Thursday conference.
The family's GoFundMe says O'Shaughnessy "had NO enemies."
Authorities are also looking for two bicycle riders
Chief Henthorne said investigators are still seeking two possible witnesses, a man and a woman believed to have been riding bikes near the scene of the crime.
Henthorne called on the public to help the department track the two down.
Crime Stoppers of Minnesota, meanwhile, is encouraging anyone who knows anything about the shooting to come forward and submit a tip on their website anonymously.