Update: It is after 3 p.m., so the deal is now over.
A friendly reminder as you plan your lunch.
Jimmy John's is doing $1 subs from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday for customer appreciation day – the chain's first.
Not every store is participating though, since a lot of them are independently-owned. Use this site to punch in your city and see the closest store doing the $1 sub deal. A search for "MN" though shows 107 Minnesota store taking part.
A few caveats they note in an FAQ:
- It's only for in-store purchases, not deliveries.
- No ordering online, either. Gotta make a trip to the store and order there.
- The deal is for sandwiches Nos. 1-6, the JJBLT and Slims only (so none of the giant ones). Here's a menu if you need a reminder.
- Only one sandwich per person per order ...
- But you can go through the line as many times as you like to get the $1 deal.
- If you want to have a lettuce wrap instead of the regular bread, they can swap it out. If you want wheat bread though, some locations might add an upcharge.