This week on the GoMN podcast we're talking delicious food and credit scores.
Adam and I first talk about some of the great restaurants outside of the Twin Cities. Then he explains a change coming to how some credit scores are calculated, and what it means for you.
You can stream our conversation below, or download the .mp3 directly here.
– Adam tells us about his series Where We Eat and how Reddit helped launch it. (1:32)
– How much he liked a recent chocolate malt, and the famous Minnesotan who also loved it. (5:00)
– Some of the recent restaurants he's visited, and a few of the standout foods so far. (9:01)
– Then we get into what a credit score is and why you should not ignore it. (13:19)
– How one a change from one of the big credit score models later this year will affect your credit score. If you're paying off your debt, it's good. (16:55)
If you have any suggestions for places Adam should eat, or any money topics he could consider, email him at email@example.com.