The 2017 Gopher Road Trip kicked off on Monday with stops in Winona and Rochester.
Athletic Director Mark Coyle and other prominent Gophers coaches and alumni will make stops across the state of Minnesota. If you've ever wanted to meet the animated P.J. Fleck, this is your chance.
This summer's road trip has the most stops of any Gopher Road Trip since 2013. Here's the schedule for rest of this week.
- May 23: Owatonna, Holiday Inn 8:00 a.m.
- May 23: Fairmont, Holiday Inn 12:00 p.m.
- May 23 New Ulm, Turner Hall 4:30 p.m.
- May 24: Redwood Falls, Redwood Area Community Center 8:30 a.m.
- May 24: Hutchinson, Crow River Golf Club 12:00 p.m.
After stops in southern and southeast Minnesota, there will be a brief break before the trip resumes in June for stops across central and northern Minnesota.
- June 5: Spicer, Johnny O'Neil's Green Lake Social 11:30 a.m.
- June 5 Perham, Perham Lakeside Golf Club 4:30 p.m.
- June 6: Park Rapids, Blueberry Pines Golf Course 8:00 a.m.
- June 6: Bagley, Timber Events Center 11:30 a.m.
- June 6: Coleraine, Eagles Ridge Golf Course 4:30 p.m.
- June 7: Hibbing, Messaba Country Club 7:30 a.m.
- June 7: Sartell, The Grands at Mulligan 12:30 p.m.
Every event on the Gopher Road Trip is free to attend and open to the public, however space is limited, especially at smaller venues. Fans are encouraged to arrive early and should RSVP to the location of their choosing by clicking here.