At least two Minnesotans were hospitalized after eating romaine lettuce tainted with E. coli. At least 60 people were sickened nationwide. Two suffered kidney failure.
Beloved small town MN baseball field destroyed by severe storm
The mid-May storm system blasted the area with 90+ mph winds.
Woman, 32, killed in crash with dump truck west of Twin Cities
The dump truck driver was unharmed.
CD-1 Primary: Jeff Ettinger gets DFL nod, Brad Finstad wins GOP vote
Jennifer Carnahan also was on the ballot as a GOP candidate — and fell about 11,000 votes shy of claiming victory.
6-year-old and his grandparents killed in trailer home fire
"Found among the charred debris were two adults and a child," the sheriff's office said in a release.
Uvalde massacre: MN schools react with horror, increase security
A gunman killed 19 children and two adults in Texas Tuesday afternoon.
Ex-South St. Paul coach dies by suicide 2 days before sentencing
Matthew McCollister was to be sentenced for fraud in federal court on Wednesday.
Minnesota 'glampground' named one of 10 best in U.S.
In Nevis, Minnesota, campers can stay in a refurbished 1905 train car.
Two men charged over terrifying armed robbery at Newport apartment
They shot the woman who lives in the apartment in the abdomen, and put a gun to a man's head.
Minneapolis 2-year-old identified in suspicious death case
The cause of death has not yet been revealed due to an ongoing investigation.
Victim of wrong-way driver crash ID'd as Hutchinson 19-year-old
Three women, ages 19, 20 and 20, were in the vehicle struck by a wrong-way driver early Sunday morning.
2 dead in Minnesota from Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak
Only California and Pennsylvania have reported more cases.
Students sickened with E. coli after hunting and butchering deer for class project
Students at a Minnesota high school fell ill with a rare form of E. coli after a class project that involved hunting and butchering deer, including one road-kill capture. A report from the state Health Department says the meat had been cooked only to medium rare, which was not a high enough temperature to kill all of the bacteria.
E. Coli bacteria detected in Foley water
Foley residents are being instructed to boil all water before using it after E. coli was detected in the city's water supply. The city says the contamination may be due to a failure to chlorinate properly, and officials await updated test results from the Department of Health.
You Can Get BMTN Special Offers!