Chance the Rapper continues to be the most lovable MC in the game today, even by the ladies of The View
No stranger to television at all hours of the day, Chance stopped by The View yesterday to talk music, religion and the some of the major issues facing the world today. In front of an enthusiastic studio audience, Chance gave props to Lebron James and Stevie Wonder, discussed whether or not he's a "Gospel Rapper" and went on to give the definitive explanation for his signature "3" hat.
There are enough gems here for both newer fans and longtime Chance supporters. While he unfortunately didn't perform, we did get some fun tidbits about his collaboration process, and got to see his face light-up when discussing his daughter. The appearance was to promote Chance's current tour, whose St. Paul stop we named one of the best of the year.
- Have you figured out what #BFGS means? Tune in to Go 95.3 today at 3 when we crack the code!
- 21 Savage has started provoking fans visually with "All The Smoke," from his forthcoming wonderfully-title Issa Album
- On the members-only side of video release day, Future and The Weeknd dropped the Apple-only "Comin Out Strong"
- De La Soul also dropped a new exclusive video, a Tidal exclusive for the Little Dragon-assisted "Drawn"
- Sad news for Black Eyed Peas fans as will.i.am confirms Fergie has left the group
- Finally, get excited for the deluxe 25th anniversary re-release of one of rap's greatest moments as Ice Cube's Death Certificate is returning to stores with a new bonus song "Only One Me"
Like reading the List? You can hear it too. Listen to Go 95.3 every weekday at 10:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.