Finally, a song for that special person in our lives who "has a body like Rihanna."
G-Eazy closed out the summer last year with a career-best performance at the Minnesota State Fair, so it's only right he kicks our summer off with his new track "Down For Me."
Produced by fellow Bay Area native DJ Carnage – not to be confused with the Twin Cities legend Carnage the Executioner – "Down For Me" features singer 24hrs on the hook with an infectious earworm that pushes the standard boundaries of what words are typically allowed to rhyme with "drama."
"Down For Me" comes off of G-Eazy and DJ Carnage's EP Step Brothers – not to be confused with the Evidence and Alchemist duet Step Brothers album on Rhymesayers, or the Don Will and StarlitoStep Brothers mixtape series – which is available now. The video also features a cool Ty Dolla $ign cameo. Here's hoping in 10 years when G-Eazy has finally met someone and settled down, we can look back at these clips with a slight smile and blush as his years when things weren't quite so "Eazy."
- Tupac Shakur's estate is partnering with 12 Years a Slave director Steve McQueen for an official 2Pac documentary.
- Tyler, the Creator will be returning to the small screen with his new show Nuts and Bolts on Viceland.
- Producer 9th Wonder dropped a new EP of unreleased music with Lost Boyz/"Lights, Camera, Action" rapper Mr. Cheeks titled The Lost Tapes.
- Detroit rapper Red Pill has a trippy new animated video for "Stars."
- Finally, east coast favorite ScienZe unveiled a sleek new video for "Juice & Gin."
Like reading the List? You can hear it too. Listen to Go 95.3 every weekday at 10:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.