Maple Grove hunter dies after catching fire

The 84-year-old's clothing caught fire after trying to light a propane heater in his deer stand. Arthur Joseph Knafla fell from the stand in rural St. Louis County after his clothes began burning.
Author:
Publish date:
Social count:
0

The 84-year-old's clothing caught fire after trying to light a propane heater in his deer stand. Arthur Joseph Knafla fell from the stand in rural St. Louis County after his clothes began burning.

Related

Hunter gets two deer in one shot

Bob Schuder, hunting north of Grand Rapids, had gotten down from his stand and was inspecting a deer he shot when he realized things didn't quite look right.

Next Up