Lawmakers in Iowa were evacuated Monday after the emergency alarms went off.
The cause of the alarm: burnt Kraft Easy Mac macaroni and cheese.
The alarms went off around 11 a.m. and the Capitol building was evacuated for a short time, the Des Moines Register reports.
The smell of smoke filled the Senate chamber, the Quad City Times reports.
It was traced to a overdone meal in a microwave behind the Senate chamber, reports note. However, there's no word on who the "negligent chef behind the crisp creation" is, Business Insider notes.
Easy Mac instructions call for it to be microwaved for 3 1/2 minutes, and to never leave the microwave unattended, The Hill notes.
This isn't the first time people in Iowa have had trouble making the advertised-as-easy meal: