RadioShack has identified 27 stores in Minnesota that are earmarked for closure after it filed for bankruptcy Thursday.
The beleaguered electronics retailer filed for Chapter 11 protection and has agreed to sell up to 2,400 stores to Sprint in a deal it announced on its website Thursday.
But Friday RadioShack released a list of 1,784 other stores that face closure, which you can see here. It is broken into three groups, with the first group being the stores that face imminent shutdown, the Business Journal reports.
The Pioneer Press reports that the 27 stores likely to close in Minnesota represent around 40 percent of the state's stores.
Those listed in the first group of closures are:
- Sunray Shopping Center, St. Paul.
- 3001 White Bear Ave. St. Paul.
- 1071 Burnsville Center, Burnsville.
- Hutchinson Mall, Hutchinson.
- Highland Shopping Center, St. Paul.
Included in the second group are the stores in Gaviidae Common in downtown Minneapolis, the Mall of America and at Rosedale Commons in Rosedale.
Listed in the second group are:
- 651 Nicollet Ave., skyway level, Minneapolis.
- 2009 W Broadway, Suite 8000, Forest Lake.
- 2020 Market Drive, Stillwater.
- 2932 Division St., St. Cloud.
- Five Lakes Center, Fairmont.
- Chanhassen Market Square, Chanhassen.
- 4325 Pheasant Rdg N.E. #51, Blaine.
- 8711 Point Douglas E., Cottage Grove.
- 272 Northtown Drive N.E., Blaine.
- 1272 Vierling Drive, Shakopee.
- Silver Lake Village, Saint Anthony.
- Crossroads Mall, St. Cloud.
- Rosedale Commons, Rosedale.
- Mall of America, Bloomington.
- 396 Schilling Drive No. 100, Dundas.
- 1538 University Ave, St. Paul.
- 1115 E. College Drive in Marshall.
Those in the third group are:
- Paul Bunyan Mall, Bemidji.
- 894 Arcade St., St. Paul.
- 1151 Ryans Road, Worthington.
- 7598 W 150th St., Apple Valley.
- 144 Tyler Rd., Red Wing.