Here's a look at which BringMeTheNews stories you, our readers, clicked the most in 2014:
1) Loser's compassion after state wrestling match moves crowd to tears
The story of Steve McKee, who battled cancer to watch his son Mitchell McKee defeat Malik Stewart in a state wrestling title bout.
2) Charges: Neighbor pulls gun on dad teaching daughter to ride bike
In June, a man was accused of pulling a gun on a neighbor who was teaching his 7-year-old daughter how to ride a bike in Rosemount.
3) Patrol: Stay off roads through weekend; National Guard called to help
In the middle of the year's biggest snowstorm, roads became impassable, stranding drivers in dangerous conditions.
4) ‘Aaron is not afraid’: Minnesota man lives final moments with inspiring grace
Young Minneapolis father Aaron Purmort, after a long battle with cancer, neared the end of his life with his wife, Nora, and their child by his side.
5) 1 million beads, 20,000 hours, 7 miles of wire – and one wedding dress
Edina designer Gail Be wowed the fashion world by unveiling a wedding dress made with 1 million beads.
6) Update: Robin Williams in MN for rehab; reported after spotted at local DQ
A photo of the actor in a small Minnesota town led to confirmation he was in the state for rehab. He died by suicide weeks later.
7) Frozen: Ice castle to open in Eden Prairie this winter
The 40-foot-tall ice castle will be back in Minnesota, one of four being created in the U.S. It's opening was delayed to Jan. 3.
8) Motorist stranded by blizzard found dead in central Minnesota
Authorities said a man apparently stranded when his car was stuck in a January blizzard was found dead on a county road the next day.
9) Minnesota town ranks No. 10 on best small towns to visit in 2014 list
Lanesboro, Minnesota got some time in the national spotlight.
10) A MN city is offering free land – but nobody is taking it, which is costing taxpayers
Claremont, Minnesota hasn't had any takers for the free lots.