Prince fans can now have brunch, attend a dance party, or record themselves singing a Prince song at Paisley Park.
These are some of the new, themed tour options being offered at Prince's Chanhassen complex starting Dec. 1, a news release says. These will be in addition to the general admission and VIP tours that began last month.
The fan experience options vary each day. Here's a rundown:
- Thursdays (starting Dec. 1): VIP tour ticket holders will be able to record themselves singing over a "short segment" of a Prince song in the Studio B control room -- where he recorded a lot of his hits. And that little tune you recorded? Yeah, you can bring it home with you on a USB.
- Fridays at 6 p.m. (starting Dec. 2): Visitors will get the "Paisley Park After Dark" experience – it was a tradition for Prince to host these events at his studio. So in addition to a tour, there will be a dance party with a DJ in Prince's NPG Music Club.
- Saturdays at 9 p.m. (starting Dec. 3): It's movie night. Prince movies and rare performance footage – including some that have never been seen – will be shown in the Paisley Park Soundstage.
- Friday and Saturday evenings (starting Dec. 2): "Special dining selections" will be available to buy.
- Sundays (starting Dec. 4): Paisley Park will host a "brunch experience" VIP tour package, which includes a meal in the NPG Music Club complete with music, videos and many of the late artist's favorite foods.
In addition to all the new tours (you can find out more information and buy tickets here), Paisley Park officials announced an online store where fans can buy "exclusive" Paisley Park merchandise – everything from a Paisley Park-themed USB drive, to T-shirts, guitar picks, ping pong balls, and tote bags.