Target is changing its plans for Black Friday.
The retailer will open for six hours on Thanksgiving (from 6 p.m. to midnight), but stores won't reopen again until 6 a.m. on Black Friday, Nov. 24, a news release says.
This is different from last year when Target opened Thursday evening, and didn't close again until late Friday night.
"Our hours for this year ensure we’re ready with great deals for those guests who want to shop following their Thanksgiving dinner, while also giving our teams a chance to recharge and prepare our stores before we open on Friday to greet guests with even more holiday savings," Janna Potts of Target said in a news release.
Target on Monday also announced its Black Friday deals, most of which will also be available on Target.com with free shipping Thanksgiving morning. They include:
- A bunch of TVs for under $300, including a Westinghouse 55-inch UHD TV for $249.99.
- Xbox One S 500GB console for $189.99, which includes a $25 Target gift card.
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB console for $199.99.
- Nearly 1,000 toys for under $10 and 2,000 toys for under $20, including a popular 3-foot stuffed bear (in stores only).
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5-quart Stand Mixer for $249.99.
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off on "hundreds" of beauty gift sets.
- Sweaters and fleeces starting at $10.
You can flip through the entire Black Friday ad here.
And if you're willing to brave the crowds on Black Friday, Target is giving anyone who spends $50 or more in stores a 20 percent off coupon to be used between Nov. 28 and Dec. 10.
These deals are in addition to the holiday deals the retailer announced last month, as well as a Black Friday preview sale Nov. 6, an early access sale for RedCard holders on Wednesday, Nov. 22, and Cyber Monday deals on Nov. 27.