Bring Me The News is always on the lookout for talented writers to produce important and entertaining stories for our audience.
If you're interested in writing for Bring Me The News on a freelance basis, email firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of your resume and some examples of your previous work.
Permanent positions are listed below:
Employment Type: Part-Time
Why Work Here? Bring Me The News can offer flexible, but guaranteed hours, remote working and an interesting role where no two days are the same.”
We are seeking a News/lifestyle reporter to join our team!
The right person for this job will:
- Be able to work 20 hours/week.
- Have the ability to write accurate, engaging stories about the latest news and lifestyle happenings in Minnesota.
- Have a nose for a story and the ability to come up with your own ideas and chase them down.
- Have flexibility to attend news events if needed.
- Be able to work fast and accurately when news breaks.
- Be comfortable talking on the phone and developing contacts.
- Be able to work remotely.
- Previous experience writing accurate/engaging news and lifestyle stories.
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
How to apply: Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com