It's a two-fer.
Not only is it the Twins opener, but it's April Fool's Day. To celebrate, here are 10 odd images/events from Twins history that we just can't get out of our heads...
10) We never want to see this again:
9) Is it Zoilo or Zorro? Typo!
8) Brian Harper, we've come a long way, baby:
7) The stance is perfect, but that does not look one iota like Rodney Cline Carew. Sorry, has to be said:
6) Worst. Mascot. Ever. And could we pop for a real bat? (But excellent penmanship.)
5) Dear Mr. Espinoza: The Hubble Space Telescope wants its lenses back:
4) We could watch this every single day. It's Kent Hrbek assaulting Target Field:
3) Powder blue. Terrible. But strangely, we still pine away for its comeback.
2) The Killer..pops out? On a baseball card? Burn the negative..
1) Yeah, we know...enough is enough...