There's still 19 games to go this season, but the Twins already know who they'll play next summer.
The 2018 schedule was released Tuesday, and it puts the Twins on the road March 29, 31 and April 1 in their season-opening series against the Baltimore Orioles.
Minnesota stays on the road for a quick two-game series April 2 and April 4, then they return to Minneapolis for their Home Opener against the Seattle Mariners on April 5.
- 3-game series, Twins vs. Indians in Puerto Rico April 17-18
- 4-game series, Twins at Yankees April 23-26
- 3-game series, Twins vs. Red Sox June 19-21
- Twins play at the Brewers July 4
- Yankees are at Target Field Sept. 11
Here's the month-by-month view.