Super Bowl 51 is set for Feb. 5 in Houston, with the Atlanta Falcons and the New England Patriots set to square off.
Which means you have a week to place your bets on who will win the big game. The Patriots are 3-point favorites, though upsets in the Super Bowl happen.
But what about prop bets? A prop bet is a bet that's not directly involved with who wins or loses – some are totally unrelated, while others could be about a specific player's performance.
Here are five random prop bets that are being accepted by bovada.com for this year's Super Bowl.
What will Luke Bryan be wearing when he starts singing the US National Anthem?
- Blue jeans at -200 (meaning you bet $200 to win $200) or any other pants or shorts at +150 (meaning you bet $100 to win $150).
What color will Lady Gaga's hair be when she starts her half time show?
- Blonde at -400 or any other color at +250.
Will the word "lacrosse" be said on TV during live broadcast?
- Yes at -250, or no at +170.
How many times will "Trump" be said on TV during the live broadcast?
- Over 1.5 times is even odds, while under 1.5 is at -140.
Puppy Bowl XIII - Age of MVP
- Over 15.5 weeks is -130 odds, or under 15.5 weeks is at -110.
For a full list of prop bets, you can check them out at Bovada.com.