The Wild are on a hot streak! That's a legit sentence (April Fool's Day was yesterday), and one of the five top storylines we're following today:
1) It just shows you what a healthy roster can do. The Wild's top line of Devin Setoguchi, Mikko Koivu and Dany Heatley combined for seven points in Minnesota's shootout win over Chicago Sunday night.
2) Banged-up roster? That would be the sinking Timberwolves, who just don't seem to have the bodies right now to make the NBA playoffs. Twelve games are left, starting with tonight's contest in Sacramento.
3) Twins. Orioles. Opener. Friday. The first pitch is slated for 2:05 at Camden Yards. TwinsGeek John Bonnes breaks down the O's numbersheading into the 2012 lid-lifter.
4) This isn't really all that funny, but hats off to the Detroit Lions organization for attempting humor on April 1, 2012. It's a video clip of "a major announcement."
5) Didn't buy that big pay-per-view last night? OK, here are the WrestleMania 28 results, by Minnesotan Wade Keller -- who runs the best web site of its kind on the planet. What, you think we live in a cave?
Fill out my online form.