Bleary-eyed on a Monday morning? Here's a quick list of the five Minnesota sports storylines you can't live without:
1) The Vikes are 4-1, and no, you're not dreaming. The Daily Norseman went one better, with the headline: "Vikings might actually be a good football team."
2) Vikings' Harrison Smith gets bounced from the Titans game for touching a ref. A rookie with fire in his belly? We'll take it. But, as Fox Sports North tells us, "Smith apologetic for run-in with official."
3) The champs are back in the WNBA Finals. From the Duluth News Tribune:"Lynx sweep their way into WNBA finals."
4) Baseball's postseason: No Twins this year, but at least two ex-Twins we're thrilled to see: Pat Neshek and Sweet Lew Ford. As the Baseball Outsider blogger Ed Thoma put it: "Two old friends in the playoffs."
5) Ila Borders. Billie Jean King. Chyna. There's a pattern here: Women who can do it better than men. The latest chapter, according to the Pioneer Press: "St. Paul native Lindsey Vonn wants to race against men."