TGIM? Well, perhaps if you like snow in April and a 2-7 start to the baseball season. The worst of it? Damn Yankees, tonight:
1) Coming off a three-game sweep to the AL champion Texas Rangers over the weekend, the 2-7 Twins are in Yankee Stadium tonight to begin a four-game series against Team Vader.
2) That weekend debacle against the Rangers? We love Tom Powers' take on how fans shouldn't blame the new guys.
3) With Kevin Love out with a concussion, the Timberwolves will need the rest of the roster to step up tonight in Indiana to avoid losing their 10th straight game.
4) The WNBA champion Minnesota Lynx will select six players in the league's draft today -- including the No. 3 pick. Talk about the rich getting richer.
5) Oh, and if you didn't see it over the weekend -- awesome statue of Kent Hrbek outside Target Field.
5a) One more. Don't believe the critics. The Three Stooges is hilarious. (We think Hrbek would agree):
Fill out my online form.