Today: Hoop dreams, Yankee screams, Twin schemes and another sports genius writes a book:
1) By this time tomorrow, the basketball Gophers could be celebrating an NIT title, which would put a positive spin on an injury-filled season.
2) Thanks to Kevin Love's amazing March, the Timberwolves still have an outside shot of making the NBA playoffs. Reminds us of a song:
3) Former Twins Torii Hunter and Michael Cuddyer admit they were intimidated by the Yankees. That explains everything!
4) Who will be 25th man on the Twins roster this spring? Twins blogger Ed Thoma has a hunch, and it rhymes with Riviera.
5) Once upon a time they called him Little Marky Rosen on KQ. Now, the legendary WCCO sportscaster has a new book, called "Best Seat In The House,"on sale today. His first book signing is at noon at the Barnes and Noble in downtown Minneapolis. If you're there, ask him about this promo:
Fill out my online form.