Training camp competitions are few and far between based on the unofficial depth chart released by the Vikings on Monday.
Dalvin Cook doesn't appear to have any competition at running back because Latavius Murray has yet to suit up after offseason ankle surgery.
The wide receivers look pretty much set with Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen followed by Laquon Treadwell, Jarius Wright and Michael Floyd.
Rookie third-round pick Pat Elflein has not yet unseated Nick Easton at center.
The competition to watch, at least for a starting position, right now is the outside linebacker job formerly handled by Chad Greenway. The job is up for grabs between Emmanuel Lamur and Edmond Robinson, although rookie Ben Gedeon has also received some first-team reps, according to Vikings.com.
Offensive depth chart
- QB: Sam Bradford, Case Keenum, Taylor Heinicke
- RB: Dalvin Cook, Jerick McKinnon, Bishop Sankey
- FB: C.J. Ham
- WR: Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Laquon Treadwell, Jarius Wright, Michael Floyd, Cayleb Jones, Rodney Adams, Isaac Fruechte, Stacey Coley/R.J. Shelton
- TE: Kyle Rudolph, David Morgan
- LT: Riley Rieff, Rashod Hill
- LG: Alex Boone, Jeremiah Sirles
- C: Nick Easton, Pat Elflein
- RG: Joe Berger, T.J. Clemmings
- RT: Mike Remmers, Willie Beavers
Defensive depth chart (only top two at each position)
- LE: Danielle Hunter, Brian Robison
- DT: Tom Johnson, Datone Jones
- NT: Linval Joseph, Shamar Stephen
- RE: Everson Griffen, Stephen Weatherly
- WLB: Emmanuel Lamur/Edmond Robinson, Elijah Lee
- MLB: Eric Kendricks, Kentrell Brothers
- SLB: Anthony Barr, Eric Wilson
- LCB: Trae Waynes, Terence Newman
- RCB: Xavier Rhodes, Mackenzie Alexander
- FS: Harrison Smith, Anthony Harris
- SS: Andrew Sendejo, Jayron Kearse
Special Teams depth chart
- P: Ryan Quigley, Taylor Symmank
- K: Kai Forbath, Marshall Koehn
- LS: Kevin McDermott
Marcus Sherels is currently ahead of rookie Rodney Adams for both the punt returner and kick returner jobs.
The Vikings say goodbye to Mankato for good on Tuesday and then it's on to the first preseason game Thursday night at the Buffalo Bills.