If you're a Timberwolves fan, there was a lot to like in Minnesota's 127-99 owning of the visiting Cavs Monday night.
- Andrew Wiggins got karate chopped in the throat by Isaiah Thomas but still scored 25 points in three quarters.
- Jimmy Butler had 21 points (including this ridiculous turnaround 3), 8 boards, 9 assists and played stellar defense.
- KAT scored 19 points while shooting 8-for-11 and grabbed 12 boards.
- Thibs didn't play anybody more than 31 minutes.
- LeBron finished a career-worst -39 in the game and scored just 10 points.
But the best moment of the night belonged to Tyus "Tyler" Jones.
Before the game, LeBron was asked about the Wolves' youth, and according to Jerry Zgoda responded by saying the only young players on the team now are Wiggins and "Tyler Jones."
So that's some disrespect for our Burnsville-born fan-favorite.
And then with about 5:30 to go in the second quarter, LeBron did this to young Tyus.
But a couple minutes later, Jones got his revenge.
He picked Dwyane Wade's pocket to start a fast break, ran the floor, and threw down a one-handed jam with LeBron right on his tail. Check out the sequence.
Tyus freaking Jones everybody.
"I knew he was back there chasing it down," Jones told Marney Gellner after the game.
He finished with just 6 points, but had 8 assists and a couple steals, and was a +36 on the night.
That was only the second dunk of Jones' NBA career. The first came about five days ago against the Nets.
The Timberwolves are 26-16, 4th overall in the West, and host No. 5 Oklahoma City on Wednesday night.