Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs was a guest on the latest GoMN One Hunnit Podcast on Thursday.
Here's what we asked him.
- How's the new receiving corp?
- You almost didn't go to Maryland?
- Advice for kids planning to play sports in college?
- Did you ever think elementary kids would write a book about you?
- Would you wear a romper?
- What about a mankini?
- New touchdown celebrations planned?
- What do you think of Riley Reiff, Mike Remmers and Pat Elflein?
- Favorite player growing up?
- Steal one trait from a wide receiver, what would it be?
- What's your French Bulldog like?
- Got any good Adrian Peterson weight room stories?
- What have you learned from Cris Carter?
- How's Teddy Bridgewater doing?
"I'm trying to work on something for all the offensive guys and the defensive guys" Diggs said when talking about the NFL loosening it's celebration rules. "I want all my lineman – you know lineman don't get a lot of shine, so I want them guys to start celebrating now."
You can subscribe and listen to the full One Hunnit Podcast on iTunes or by hitting play in the player below. Joe and Remy get into Bridgewater's comeback, the NBA Finals, sports trivia with wrong answers resulting in the consumption of Bean Boozled jelly beans, cold blooded moments of the week with Declan Goff and a lot more.