Minnesota's 2007 Mr. Football winner is returning home.
Michael Floyd, who won the Mr. Football award at Cretin-Derham Hall in St. Paul, has signed a one-year deal with the Vikings. NFL.com is reporting that it's a one-year, $1.5 million deal.
Last season, Floyd won the Super Bowl with the Patriots after the Cardinals cut him following an extreme DUI arrest in Arizona on Dec. 12.
On the field, Floyd has found the end zone 5-6 times every season since 2013.
- 2012: 45 catches, 562 yards, 2 TD
- 2013: 65 catches, 1,041 yards, 5 TD
- 2014: 47 catches, 841 yards, 6 TD
- 2015: 52 catches, 849 yards, 6 TD
- 2016: 37 catches, 488 yards, 5 TD
In Minnesota, he joins a receiving group led by Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Laquon Treadwell and Jarius Wright, along with rookies Stacy Coley and Rodney Adams, among others.