Let the debate begin, but ex-NFL players Ike Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew think Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews has the worst hair in the NFL.
Taylor and Jones-Drew do a show together on NFL Network and they broke down good and bad haircuts. Watch the video for the visual impact, but here's how the top five bad played out.
- Gus Bradley, Jaguars coach (back hair)
- Tom Brady, Patriots quarterback
- Maurice Jones-Drew, the host of the show
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Giants cornerback
- Clay Matthews, Packers linebacker
The five best were Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., Jets defensive lineman Leonard Williams, Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, Tom Brady and Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Yes, Brady made the top five for both the good and bad haircuts.