The adopted son of imprisoned former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky has been charged with sexually assaulting children.
According to CBS affiliate WTAJ, Jeffrey Sandusky, 41, was arrested in Pennsylvania and is being held on $200,000 bail. Charges accuse him of asking his girlfriend's son for nude photos. He's also accused of sexually abusing another child in 2013, WTAJ says.
ABC News obtained the court documents, showing he was charged the following:
- Statutory sexual assault.
- Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.
- Six counts of unlawful contact with a minor.
- Two counts of photographing or depicting sexual acts.
- Two counts of sexual abuse of children.
- Two counts of corruption of minors.
Jerry Sandusky is serving 30-60 years in prison for child sex abuse.