Were you consumed by snacks and the Super Bowl all weekend? Don't worry if you were, because we have you covered with the top 10 sports stories of the weekend.
10. Former Golden Gophers quarterback, Vikings defensive coordinator and Super Bowl winning coach of the Indianapolis Colts Tony Dungy was not elected to the 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame class.
9. The Gophers men's basketball team (15-7, 4-5) dropped an important home game to a red-hot Northwestern team. Minnesota had a couple of great looks to win the game in the final seconds.
8. Darcy Kuemper and the Minnesota Wild were dropped in overtime by the Calgary Flames Saturday night.
7. It was a rough weekend for the Timberwolves, who lost at home to Memphis on Friday before falling on the road to Atlanta on Saturday.
6. Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin celebrated the Super Bowl victory by ripping the analytical skills of former Vikings wide receiver Cris Carter.
5. The Gophers women's hockey team got some sweet revenge by sweeping North Dakota in Grand Forks. UND snapped Minnesota's NCAA record 62-game winning streak back in November.
4. The Gophers men's hockey team split a weekend series against Michigan State. They might have been swept if not for a brilliant performance by goalie Adam Wilcox on Saturday.
3. Zach Parise was named captain of the United States Olympic men's hockey team.
2. Former Gophers star wide receiver Eric Decker will reportedly test free-agency this offseason. He has 24 touchdowns over the last two seasons.
1. Ex-Vikings wide receiver/kick returner Percy Harvin stole the show at the Super Bowl with an incredible 87-yard kick return for a touchdown. Look closely in the video and you'll see former Viking linebacker Heath Farwell (No. 55) running right behind Harvin on his way to the end zone.