It's that time of year again: Vikings training camp.
In a mere seven days, the Purple report to Mankato to get ready for the 2013 NFL campaign. Check out the photo tweeted from the scene this morning:
So, with the lines being drawn on the practice fields, let's dive into the storylines which will likely dominate this season. Here's seven to ponder, pun intended...
1) Christian Ponder: Make or break year?
2) Greg Jennings: Ex-Packer hopes to flourish away from Lambeau.
3) Adrian Peterson: Can the NFL MVP hit 2,500?
4) The First-rounders: How will Sharrif Floyd, Xavier Rhodes and Cordarrelle Patterson fare?
5) Strength of schedule: According to Vikings.com, Minnesota lands 10th in the NFL.
6) Training camp itself: The Daily Norseman blog went through the 37-page Vikings Training Camp PDF news release, and compiled this pithy recap. Best fun fact: Jim Kleinsasser was the last Viking to block a punt (2006).
7) 2012. Here's one more look back at the man who brought Minnesota to the playoffs: