Adrian Peterson is, without question, the best running back in the National Football League. He also seems like a pretty good guy with a big heart. Unfortunately, that doesn't exactly make him a great holiday shopper.
Vikings.com unveiled a great video with Peterson's teammates opening presents from him. Remember, it's the thought that counts.
- Greg Jennings received a bottle of Old Spice shampoo/body wash. That's funny because Jennings endorses Old Spice.
- Jared Allen received a Miley Cyrus teddy bear onesie.
- Kyle Rudolph got a set of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer antlers. Get it?
- Blair Walsh got a 5XL sweater. He weighs 192 pounds.
- Cordarrelle Patterson got a pair of very ugly slippers.
- Harrison Smith received a blow dryer. He has a buzz cut.
- John Sullivan got a shake weight.
- Phil Loadholt was given a yoga mat. He weighs 343 pounds.
- Kevin Williams is now the proud owner of a stuffed dinosaur. He's a 33-year-old man.
- Team president and co-owner Mark Wilf opened up a pair of Vikings-colored Zubaz.
- Matt Cassel got a package of fake mustaches. He already has a mustache.
- Brian Robison, who went to the University of Texas, got a Oklahoma Sooners pennant. Peterson, of course, played for the Sooners... Texas' biggest rival.
In reality, Peterson is quite the gift-giver. Earlier this year he bought all of the offensive linemen a brand new snowmobile.