Away from a tipped ball for an interception and a long kick return, the Vikings defense and special teams pretty much shut down the Browns as the Vikings won in London, 33-16 Sunday.
Minnesota hits the bye week now with a record of 6-2, good for first place in the NFC North – and the second-best record in the NFC pending how the Eagles (6-1) do at home against the 49ers later Sunday.
Here's what you need to now from the Vikes' win:
- Everson Griffen picked up his 10th sack of the season. He has a sack in every game so far.
- Case Keenum: 27-of-43, 288 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT
- Adam Thielen: 5 catches, 98 yards, 1 TD
- Kyle Rudolph: 6 catches, 27 yards, 1 TD
- Stefon Diggs: 4 catches, 27 yards in his first game after missing the last two with a groin injury.
- Jerick McKinnon: 50 rush yards, 1 rushing TD, 6 catches for 72 yards
- Linval Joseph and Tom Johnson each had a sack.
- Kai Forbath: 3 made field goals
- Vikings had the ball for 37 minutes and 7 seconds of the 60-minute game.