The Vikings 2015 schedule will have a tough start and a cold finish. The NFL announced its 2015 schedule on Tuesday evening, telling us where, when and who the Vikings will play next season.
There won't be any late December trip to Miami for the Vikings this season, so if they are still in contention to make the playoffs, their fate will be determined in the December and January cold of the Upper Midwest.
After back-to-back home games against Chicago on Dec. 20 and the Giants on Dec. 27, the Vikings finish the season at Lambeau Field against the rival Packers.
The Vikings host the Packers on Nov. 22 at TCF Bank Stadium, while the Bears in Week 8 are the first team they will play who didn't have a winning record in 2014.
Mike Zimmer's second season will premiere on Monday Night Football as the Vikings face the 49ers in San Francisco Sept. 14. That's one of two prime time game for the Vikings, who also play at Arizona on Thurs. Dec. 10.
Here is the entire Vikings schedule.
- Week 1 – Mon. Sept. 14 at San Francisco
- Week 2 – Sun. Sept. 20 vs. Detroit
- Week 3 – Sun. Sept. 27 vs. San Diego
- Week 4 – Sun. Oct. 4 at Denver
- Week 5 – Bye
- Week 6 – Sun. Oct. 18 vs. Kansas City
- Week 7 – Sun. Oct. 25 at Detroit
- Week 8 – Sun. Nov. 1 at Chicago
- Week 9 – Sun. Nov. 8 vs. St. Louis
- Week 10 – Sun. Nov. 15 at Oakland
- Week 11 – Sun. Nov. 22 vs. Green Bay
- Week 12 – Sun. Nov. 29 at Atlanta
- Week 13 – Sun. Dec. 6 vs. Seattle
- Week 14 – Thu. Dec. 10 at Arizona
- Week 15 – Sun. Dec. 20 vs. Chicago
- Week 16 – Sun. Dec. 27 vs. NY Giants
- Week 17 – Sun. Jan. 3 at Green Bay